- SocialPro will identify the purpose while collecting your personal information either before or during the collection process.
- Your personal information will be solely collected and used either for our specified purposes or for other similar purposes with the consent of the relevant individuals or as per law.
- Our duration of retaining your personal information will be only till the requirement completion phase for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Our method of collecting personal information is fair and followed by current laws and, with the consensus of the concerned individuals if required.
- Personal information collected should be relevant to the purposes being used. Personal data provided by consumers should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We make sure of the security and protection of personal information. We have legitimate security protocols to secure your data against loss, theft, copying, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification.
- SocialPro readily informs its customers about our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.
- Our website being SSL encrypted uses secure payment gateways including PayPal and other methods of accepting payments. There is no chance of leaking sensitive financial information via our website.
- We may collect and store limited payment information from you including payment card type, card expiration date, and the last four digits of your payment card number. But, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers. Our third-party processor for payments processes all the transactions.
Why SocialPro use the information?
SocialPro is striving for Excellency to make a better customer experience for you. To improve our services, we use the information received by us in a variety of ways. The purposes of using your information may include:
- Maintenance and provision of our services
- Analyzing and understanding our audience
- Customization of our services to meet your needs
- Processing of donations and transactions
- Collection of fees and other charges
- Verification and identification along with prevention against fraudulent transactions
- Provision of customer support
- Contacting our customers for feedback or sharing future updates about new products and services
- Allowing our customers to take part in interactive features of our services
- Collecting analysis or valuable information to improve our services
- Monitoring the usage of our services
- Detection, prevention, and addressing the technical issues
- Provision of news, special offers, coupon codes, and information about other goods, services, and events like those that you have already purchased or enquired.
When do we share information?
SocialPro maintains the confidentiality of the personal identifiable information of individuals. Our policy clarifies the secrecy of data except in cases where disclosure is required by law or you give us permission for sharing. We may share your information with government officials and law enforcement agencies if required. To protect and defend the rights of SocialPro, its consumers, affiliates, and the public, we may take this action as compulsory. We occasionally may share the collected statistics of user behavior with our partners and other interested parties. The aggregated data shared by us may contain usage patterns, user growth, donation, trends, etc. These shared stats will never show an individual person’s information or identification. Please be aware that any personal information voluntarily shared by you to display in any public location while using our platform will be available publicly for anyone to collect and use it.
SocialPro does not sell, lease, share, rent, or otherwise provide any personal identifiable information to any companies or persons outside the SocialPro for marketing purposes. We use third-party service providers or affiliates to assist us in providing services to you. They may assist us in providing marketing, advertising, communications, and service optimization, processing payment methods, provision of customer service, collecting and analyzing data, and administering consumer surveys. While processing these services, these service providers can access your personal information. SocialPro does not authorize any third-party service provider to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services. They are bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information. In case, if SocialPro or some or all assets about our services are merged with or acquired by a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or provide access to any information collected by us from users.
What type of personal data is collected by us?
- Personal Information
You can either visit our website without informing us or revealing your identification information. But, whenever you use any of the features of SocialPro or wish to use our services, we will ask you to provide some personal information. This information may include your name, your email address, etc. when you fill in your personal information while making a purchase from us, we receive and store it. This may cover social handle name, and email address. Likewise, we collect your information when you fill up the contact us form. However, SocialPro does not collect or store any kind of payment information.
While uploading images to our website, you should be careful about it. It is not recommended to upload images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Any website visitor can download your images and extract any location data from those on the website.
We collect the data when visitors leave comments on our site. The data collection includes data in the comments form, visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string. The purpose of this data collection is to detect spam.
- Data collection from secondary content
Our website articles may contain secondary content in the embedded form such as images, videos, articles, etc. This secondary content is actually from other websites. And when you click on those embedded content, these sites behave in the same manner as you visit them directly.
- Automatic Data Collection
While visiting our website, our servers automatically record the data sent by your browser. The information in this data may include;
- Your device’s IP address
- Type and version of your browser and operating system
- Language preferences
- Pages on our site visited by you and your time spent on those pages
- Data you search on our website, access time, dates, and other statistics
- The webpage you visited before visiting our site
The purpose of the automatic data collection is the identification of the potential abuse cases and the establishment of statistical information about our website usage. There is no other way to collect statistical data for the identification of any particular user of the system.
How long do we retain your data?
We store the personal data of our users that register on our site by providing their user profiles. Any user can overview, edit or delete their personal information at any time excluding their user name. Administrators of the website can also see and edit that information.
The comments you leave on our site, along with their metadata are retained for an indefinite period. We retain these to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
We will also retain Usage Data for the purpose of internal analysis. The retention duration of usage data is generally shorter, except in the cases where this data is being used for longer time periods including:
- Strengthening our security
- Improving the functionality of our services
- For legal purposes
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In certain conditions, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
- The right to object
- The right of rectification
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Privacy rights under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Among the other rights, CCPA gives rights to California consumers to:
- Request to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data about consumers collected by a business.
- Request a business to not sell the consumer’s personal information to anyone else.
- Request for deletion of any personal data of the consumer collected by a business.
While requesting CCPA rights, SocialPro team will respond to you under one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
SocialPro follows a standard protocol of using log files. When the customers visit the website, these files log the visitors. This process is performed by all the hosting companies and is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The following set of information is collected by log files:
o Internet protocol (IP) addresses
o Type of browser used
o Internet Service Provider (ISP)
o Date and time stamp
o Referring/exit pages
o Number of clicks
All this data collected by log files is not associated or linked with any information that is personally identifiable. The purposes of data collection by these log files may include:
- Analyzing trends
- Administering the site
- Tracking the user’s movement on the website
- Collecting demographic information
Cookies and Web Beacons
SocialPro uses ‘cookies’ just like any other website. The main purpose of using cookies is to store information. This information may include visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the websites visited or accessed by the visitor. This information is being utilized for optimizing the users’ experience. And for this purpose, we customize our web page content based on the type of browser being used by visitors and/or other information. You have options to disable cookies via your individual browser options.
Children’s protection while using the internet is also our priority. SocialPro encourages parents and guardians to observe, monitor, participate and guide their children’s online activity. We do not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided us with this kind of information while using our website, we strongly recommend you to contact us immediately. Our team will try our best to take prompt action to remove such data from our records.
Third-Party Privacy Policies